Thursday 14 May 2009

An Anecdote, Not A Walk

I was chugging past Tzomet(junction) Hamovil this morning when I picked up a girl (young woman) hitch-hiking. She needed to get to Har(Mount) Dvorah which is sort of in Nazareth.I remembered that once, when browsing through the book I had noticed that this was a place that was on the shvil, so I promptly asked her if she was on her way to shvil yisrael. Even though she didn't have hiking clothing or a backpack, in fact she looked like that she'd timewarped from Woodstock , she was indeed joining her group who are doing the shvil. We had a short conversation about the shvil but coherency wasn't her strong point (chemically induced I suspect). Her group, she explained, was a group of 100 walkers doing the shvil on a mission to make the world a better place. This group is named Walk for Love (Really, I'm not kidding. I couldn't make that up if I wanted to)).
Picking up a hitch-hiker who just happens to on her way to Shvil Yisrael. Another Karmic, Cosmic, Divine co-incidence, I ask my self?

1 comment:

Outdoors Blogs
Outdoors blogs